Touch of Beeswax (1/2 Lt)
C$16.99 Regular Price
- Beeswax Wood Polish is a natural wood polish and finish formulated to replace chemical-based wood polishes and finish like varnish.
- It is used to feed and protect wood surfaces, giving it a protective coating in the surface and at the same time lack in moisture.
- A beeswax wood finish lacks in moisture to the wood to prevent it from drying and cracking. It also provides a more natural finish and generally food-safe due to its natural composition.
- Before applying the wax, make sure that the wood surface you are going to apply it to is clean. If it is dirty, take the time to clean it properly. Check our wood cleaner - it's an orange oil-based wood cleaner.
- After making sure that the surface is clean, apply the beeswax to a cloth and rub to the wood following the direction of the grain.You will know that you applied the wax properly when liquids form globules in the surface rather than flattening.
For best result, leave overnight before buffing. This allows the wax to penetrate the wood.